1. What Would Elsa Wear? The fierce Snow Queen would rock a blue sequins and a peek-a-boo hemline like this sparkly high-low dress.
Night Moves Sparkly Sequined Strapless High Low Prom Dress, $378, missesdressy.com
2. You don’t have to have crazy long blonde locks to look ah-mazing in Rapunzel’s purple gown! Girly flutter sleeves are super cute (and flattering!) additions to a flowy gown.
3. You definitely won’t be sleeping in this bright pink dress! Like Princess Aurora’s gown, it has an ultra-flattering sweetheart neckline.
Bari Jay Long Strapless Sweetheart Dress, $240, promgirl.com
4. Stand out in a pretty yellow dress at prom! The flirty bottom is perf for twirling on the dance floor.
Tulle Ball Gown With Jeweled Straps, $498, flirtprom.com
5. Go all out with tons of tulle and sparkle! Wear a sparkly headband for maximum princess appeal.
Paparazzi by Mori Lee, $478, morilee.com